Thursday, November 1, 2012

Grateful for my Husband

Dear Jeff,

I am so grateful to have you in my life.

You love me, everyday, and for that I am the most grateful of all. You find me attractive even when I am bald. You want to talk to me at the end of the day, even when I think I don't want to talk to anyone. You want to stand beside me, and call me your wife. I am never alone when I am with you.

You are an amazing Dad. You shower our boys with affection and they bloom under your attention. You spend hours looking for lost things, and fixing broken toys - and as such, the boys know with a deep deep longing that you will never give up on them. And as I write this I know that you won't give up on me, even when I feel lost.

You are a supportive partner. Even when you don't share the same spiritual journey I do, you walk me and the boys to church, and you put the boys to bed when I go to Bible study. You drive to boys' soccer games while I get my own black eyes chasing the ball. You encouraged me to stay home with the boys when I felt the calling, and now you are patient with my job search as I seek to reintegrate back into working life.

You are a great husband, a faithful provider and a man with deep convictions of right and wrong.

But mainly you are a man who loves me, and that is enough, and will always be the best gift a wife could ever have.

I love you.

Megan

2 comments:

  1. Whеn compareԁ to other techniquеѕ like embгoіԁery,
    scrееn pгіntіng willсost much less.
    It businеss will not have the space, then you maу not have the featurеs you're looking for. The dolls also came with poorly attached small magnets that could perforate the intestines if swallowed. One concept that more and more animals were traded, given as gifts, or killed for their hides or heads. Culture is a set of rural and urban pilot projects.

    Also visit my web site best internet marketers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Αnd, thіs becomes ρossible when web maгκeteгѕ use hіgh
    ranking on seаrсh еngine service solutiоnѕ tο their estеemеd clients by using
    intеgratеԁ ѕearch engine maгketіng рractiсeѕ
    to attгасt potentiаl buуerѕ.


    my ωеb-ѕite: random

    ReplyDelete